Good morning… It’s day two of my 40 day and 40 nights Jesus water fast. Yesterday, I did not feel hungry at all. I even made dinner for my wife and sat down while she ate and talked.
I am using an app called every day to take pictures of my weight, waistline and my face. The other app I am using is HRV for training which checks my variable heart rate over time. And my Apple Watch that tracks my sleep and morning heart rate is called heart watch.
In the afternoon I felt miserable with a horrible headache. I think it was because of caffeine withdrawals not because of the actual fast
I am using an app called every day to take pictures of my weight, waistline and my face. The other app I am using is HRV for training which checks my variable heart rate over time. And my Apple Watch that tracks my sleep and morning heart rate is called heart watch.
In the afternoon I felt miserable with a horrible headache. I think it was because of caffeine withdrawals not because of the actual fast
Comments
Post a Comment